Yes, you must hold a personal policy in order for your van to be covered when out on hire under our Flexible membership agreement. 

In addition the Camplify Fleet Policy provides comprehensive insurance cover for Flexible Members but only when the van is on hire.

Flexible Membership Covers

  1. 50 days of hire per Financial Year
  2. The van Must always be operated by a driver over the age of 25

For questions regarding your current flexible membership or upgrading your membership please contact the customer success team