Yes! All vans (caravans, motorhomes, campertrailers, campervans, etc) listed on our site must be comprehensively insured for hiring.
We have worked with industry-leading insurance companies to develop a tailored fleet policy for our members. This fleet policy ensures that all the vans on the platform are fully protected for any damage that occurs when out on hire.
Hirers are also protected by the Accident Excess, meaning that they will never have to pay more than the value of the Accident Excess (per incident) if there is damage.* Hirer's can reduce their excess by upgrading to our Silver or Gold Accident Excess Reduction (AER) packages, which reduces the Accident Excess down to as little as $250 per incident.
Read more on our insurance and contract pages:
*This assumes that there were no breaches in the hirer contract.
Breaches of contract
- Overhead Damage
- Underbody Damage
- An unauthorised driver using the equipment
- Operating the equipment without a valid drivers license
- Continuing to use the equipment while damaged unroadworthy, or unsafe
- Use in prohibited areas include: roads that are prone to flooding or are flooded; beaches, streams, rivers, creeks, dams and floodwaters
- Using Equipment that is not specially built for off-road activity by the manufacturer in an off-road environment
- For full details on breaches, please review the hirer contract.