When your RV returns from hire
1. Greet the hirer and ask them:
- How was their trip?
- What did they like/dislike?
- Is there anything that could have been better?
- Did anything go wrong? Was their damage?
2. Do an initial inspection with the hirer
Walk-in and around your RV with your hirer. Can you see obvious damage?
If you can see that everything appears normal, wish your hirer well and remind them to leave you a review on Camplify. Many owners offer a repeat hirer discount to encourage more bookings.
3. Do a thorough inspection by yourself
We recommend you check within 24 hours, giving you ample time to collect evidence of damage, communicate with the hirer, and put together your Post-Hire checklist submission.
You MUST complete and submit the post-hire checklist on the app within 48hrs regardless of damages.
How to do the Post Hire Checklist:
- Login to your Camplify App
- Go to "Bookings" on the bottom menu
- Select the hire in "Past"
- Click your hirers specific "booking"
- You will see a triangle icon next to "Post-hire checklist"
- Click this and begin to answer the questions
- If there is no damage - You are asked "Is there damage to your RV". You can answer "No"
- If you can see any damage - then you will need to begin the process we outlined in the Damage module.
- When you are complete, click "Submit" and a record will be saved to your account.
BACK UP ONLY - Mobile
Camplify will send you a text reminder on the day of your hire ending to your mobile.
Click the link inside the text, which will open the Post - Hire checklist old form.