Premium Membership is an exclusive membership product available to Camplify users that provides a reduced commission of 5%, loads of extra marketing, a dedicated support team and even some exclusive discounts in our store. As an added bonus, each RV with a membership is added to Camplify's fleet policy, providing it with fully comprehensive insurance cover for unlimited hire and personal use.
- Reduced commission of 5% (down from 11%)
- Direct access to the Premium Member support team
- Featured on Camplify’s tourism page for your area Example
- Prioritised to hirers in our search results
- 15% discount on all Camplify store products
- Reduction in commission from 11% to 5%
- Prioritised for PR and media opportunities in your area
- Receive the Camplify Advanced Marketing Guide
- Unlimited hires on the platform
- Added to Camplify's fleet policy, resulting in fully comprehensive rental and personal cover for your van
How do I sign up?
Your Insurance will be available from the moment that you sign up online. If you need it to start in the future, please call us to arrange a date in advance - 1300 416 133.
Direct link - https://www.camplify.com.au/premium-member
- You can go to Camplify.com.au
- Click on "Van Owners"
- A drop down will appear, click "Premium Membership"
- You will be directed to the Premium Membership Page, scroll down to "What it costs"
- Choose the "Price bracket" for the "Market Value" of your RV.
- Click "Subscribe"
- A pop up will appear from "Chargebee", this is our Payment Portal
- You will need to enter your email, name and RV information to sign up.
- Please have this information ready when you sign up
- Your personal information
- RV Make, Model and Year
- Registration Number
- VIN number or Chassis Number
- Link to your Camplify RV which has the "RV ID"
- Credit Card Information
- Chargebee will then send you an email called "Thanks for Subscribing"
Camplify will edit your account
- Camplify will receive a notification that you have signed up and this initiates a process internally.
- Camplify will edit your listing to reflect your new Insurance status
- Feature your listing in your regional page
- Check that all upcoming bookings are charged a 5% commission
- Create your Certificate of Currency - your official note that you are insured through Premium Membership
- We will then send you an email with these updates and your Certificate of Currency for your records.
For further information on insurance, please refer to:
Link - Camplify Insurance
Link - Many FAQ's on Insurance
FAQ - Can I read the Camplify Fleet Policy PDS?
FAQ - Update your card details for Premium Membership
FAQ - How do I cancel my Premium Membership?
FAQ - Insurance Update Announcement - Australia and New Zealand - July 28th 2020