We are not an insurance provider, so we don't sell insurance to car owners and don't have a PDS. Your car is insured under our fleet insurance policy, and your cover is set out in the Member Agreement.
Here's how it works:
- We have a fleet insurance policy (as do other car sharing companies and rental car companies).
- When you list your car, we have an 'insurable interest' in your car, so we include it as part of our 'fleet' for cover under our policy. This means your car is covered for damage, theft and third party property damage whenever it's on a hire (Flexible) or 24/7 (Premium Membership).
- The full description of your van's cover, along with any exclusions, is set out in the Member Agreement and Owner Agreement.
- In the event of damage, theft, etc, during a hire our Damages Team would work with you to get the necessary quotes for the damage and pass you onto our insurer if a claim was necessary.
- In the event of damage, theft, etc, we will pass you straight onto the insurer to pursue a claim under our fleet policy.
Please read the 2020 amendments to our fleet policy -