Once you receive the GPS unit here are the next steps:
1. Install the GPS unit into your RV.
The 'Bug' can be installed in various locations such as the under side of trailers, hidden under seats, in glove boxes etc.
The 'Beetle' should be connected directly into the OBD port of your van.
2. Login to your Camplify dashboard and bring up the tracking platform under your account menu
3. Click on the 'GPS tracking' link
4. Login with the following credentials;
User Name: Is your email you registered with
5. Confirm the tracking unit is working and operational.
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org..
Find other GPS-related FAQ's here.